MLP Forum
Welcome, Guest! Registration for this forum is completely optional, but will signifigantly enhance your experience. Already a member? Log in to acess your account.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MLP Forum
Welcome, Guest! Registration for this forum is completely optional, but will signifigantly enhance your experience. Already a member? Log in to acess your account.
MLP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Uhhhh.... hi?
by Emerald Shadows Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:02 am

» Skype group
by DubGumz Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:33 am

» This place makes me sad
by Simian Bull Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» This place needs to stop being so dead
by Simian Bull Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:49 pm

» Hey guise.
by Spurdo Spärde Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:14 am

» UnitedPonies and mlptalk Partnership?
by Spurdo Spärde Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:11 am

» Who Qualifies for High School Diploma Online
by Simian Bull Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:40 am

» Hello everyone!!!
by BearLizard Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:52 pm

» Brace yourself
by Simian Bull Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Greetings.

3 posters

Go down

Greetings. Empty Greetings.

Post by McFisher Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Hello folks. My name is Sean, although you can refer to me as McFisher if you so desire. I haven't been a brony for very long, but I will get to my philosophies about ponies later. In this message I will outline myself with clear points on how to understand and get along with me.

One of the most important thing that you will learn about me is that I am a learner. I enjoy keeping the perspective of a two-year-old although I am fifteen years of age. This means that I love to pick things up, touch them, feel them, learn what they are, and how to use them for world domination. This also is the foundation for my love of books.

If you heard that I love books, then you would be correct. I have my baby, a nook simple touch, that I use almost nonstop. Currently I am reading Infernal Devices and The God Delusion. Any genre that has anything interesting to say (by this I mean all of them) I will give a try, although my favorites are fantasy fiction and manga. If you wish to further learn about my reading habits, don't fear to strike up a conversation with me through PM or otherwise.

Now, on to my policy about ponies. I'm not a huge fan of the series as anything more than a hobby, although I love the community. I think that ponies have created a friendly atmosphere for everyone and will fulfill anyone's social needs as long as they follow the main pony tenants of love, tolerance, etc.

Currently I am a junior in high school, I am on the student government, and I am looking forward to many things. One is that when I finish my independent studies of Sociology and Astronomy, I will be receiving a galaxy tab from may parents in exchange for my efforts. Second, I will be going to my first rave on the 11th of March to express my love of music and social activity.

This is not everything about me, but this, I believe, will be a good start to get to know me. Thank you for taking the time to read,

McFisher.
McFisher

Back to top Go down

Greetings. Empty Re: Greetings.

Post by Simian Bull Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Nice.
That is all I have to say
Simian Bull
Simian Bull

Character sheet
Character Name: Lanimilbus
Level: 1